Lupo Aktiv Inmun COMPLEX is a combination of essential micronutrients for the greater and better functioning of the immune and nervous system of our dog thanks to its composition of:
- Vitamin C: cares for and maintains a healthy immune system, both during and after intense physical activity or normal mental functions.
- Vitamin B6: strengthens the immune system and energy metabolism; it is involved in the health of the nervous, immune, metabolic, skin and muscular systems.
- Vitamin E: protects our dog's cells from oxidative stress. It acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, ensuring a better aging for our friend.
In this supplement we also have other important ingredients that provide our dog with vital nutrients such as:
- Olive leaves with antioxidant oleuropein.
- Acerola: a natural source of vitamin C
- Hemp oil: contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in a well balanced proportion.
- Grape seed extract: with OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) a broad spectrum of biological and protective properties against oxygen free radicals. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-histamine, anti-allergic, anti-ulcer, prevents cancer or degenerative diseases, among others.
- Curcuma: powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- Rockrose: strengthens the immune system and helps the body to build up its defences.
These effective and safe ingredients, due to their 100% natural composition, in granulated/pellets format will help the correct functioning of our dog's immune and nervous system, giving it a better quality of life and a more pleasant ageing process.
For optimum results the product should be given with a maximum of 5 scoops following this table:
(10 g scoop inside).
- up to 10 kg of body weight 1/4 - 1/2 scoop
- up to 20 kg body weight 1/2 - 1 scoop
- up to 30 kg body weight 1 - 1 1/2 scoops
- up to 50 kg body weight 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 scoops
- up to 80 kg body weight 2 1/2 - 4 scoops.
Seaweed (red algae, brown algae, green algae); dehydrated and ground chicken meat; rockrose (Cistus incanus) 10%; olive leaves; turnip pulp; cold-pressed hemp oil; white fish oil; grape seed extract; acerola extract 2%; hops; green tea; curcuma 0.5%.
Crude protein 33.5%; crude fat 9.7%; crude fibre 3.5%; crude ash residue 19.4%; calcium 3%; phosphorus 1%.
Total, omega 3 fatty acid content: 2%.
Physiological nutritional additives per-kg:
Flavouring and appetitizer: Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (from bitter orange peels) 1,000mg.
Vitamins, provitamins and similar substances:
Vitamin E 1,000 mg; vitamin C 3,000 mg; vitamin B6 500 mg. Oligo elements: Amino acid zinc chelate hydrate 1,600 mg.